- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Karnkanok Property Company Limited was founded in 2003 by Mr. Kanoksak. Art With a registered capital of 5,000,000 baht. The objective is to operate real estate business Land development for living and commerce Whether it is a detached house, townhome, condominium and commercial building To support the growth of Chiang Mai It is also a beginner to use and develop cast construction technology in the place called Cast in Place for the construction in Chiang Mai. Which is a construction that is designed to support the weight of walls so that there are no pillars, beams, more space Strong structure, quality, resistant to earthquakes Water does not leak Keeps noise well and meets international standards
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Karnkanok Ville 4 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Karnkanok Ville 4 is located 2660 from 7-11 and it can be reached within 7 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Karnkanok Ville 4, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 4.1 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Natthawit Panich is 5.5 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Pet Say Hi Pet Shop is 4.8 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Karnkanok Ville 4 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Suwanakin Shop Yentafo Zebra by boy is 650 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- Pad Thai, Fresh Shrimp, Indie is 1.1 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
- Mae Pum Som Somtam Restaurant is 1.9 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
Community Book House, Pa Bong Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 4.1 km away (you can drive there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Karnkanok Ville 4 are:
- Village generosity, Sankampang Chiangmai Province is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Wat Tha Ton Kwao School is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Wat Tha Ton Wow School is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 20.5 km from Karnkanok Ville 4 and it takes about 29 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.