- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Sivalai Village 3 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Sivalai Village 3 is conveniently located just 570 m from 7-11, which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Sivalai Village 3, the 3 closest being:
- SNP Shop Building Materials is 940 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- DD Park is 480 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Latex house is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Sivalai Village 3 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Tom Fresh Coffee is 530 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Somtum Himtang Branch 4 is 580 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Golden Bone Bone Soup Noodle is 490 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
Rak Na Veterinary Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 7.2 km away (you can drive there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Sivalai Village 3 are:
- Village generosity, Sankampang Chiang Mai Province is 280 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Camkanok-1 Construction site is 6.4 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Bless U Home Ministry Center is 3.8 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 21.1 km from Sivalai Village 3 and it takes about 29 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.