- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Boonfah Grand Home 2 you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Boonfah Grand Home 2 is conveniently located just 550 m from 7-11 (San Pa Kha Branch), which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Boonfah Grand Home 2, the 3 closest being:
- latex house is 650 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- DD Park is 620 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Sri Arun Plaza is 6.0 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Boonfah Grand Home 2 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Boonfar coffee shop is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- like site is 600 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- House Steak is 410 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Rak Na Veterinary Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 4.6 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Boonfah Grand Home 2 are:
- Music House San Kamphaeng is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Eua Athon Village, San Kamphaeng Chiang Mai Province is 730 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Non-Formal Education in Ton Pao Subdistrict is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 17.1 km from Boonfah Grand Home 2 and it takes about 26 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.