- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at U Prompt you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
U Prompt is located 4.2 km away from 7-Eleven 7-Eleven Branch in front of Payap University and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of U Prompt, the 3 closest being:
- All Is One Service is 8.3 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
- HomeSukkapan is 3.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Home Sukaphan is 3.5 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where U Prompt is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Buffalo Noodle Jamnian Restaurant is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Som Tum, Nong Oi, Ban Pa Phai Village, Moo 3 is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Full kitchen food made to order is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Lalisa Payap House is the nearest health facility, which is 3.3 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of U Prompt are:
- Payap Faculty of Law is 8.1 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
- Chiang Mai Riches Center is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Institute of Religion, Culture and Peace is 8.7 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 13.2 km from U Prompt and it takes about 24 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.