- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Eden THAI , a concept combining home and place of life structure, ideally designed for a quality retirement. Combination of a Swiss standard compound with the Thai hospitality. "
- To be able to live a comfortable place where you feel good,
- Benefit of a safety comfort while living an adventure,
- Can stay active according to his desire,
- To benefit from an ideal climate and permanent Quasis,
- To practice cheap multiple and varied activities,
- To turn a dream into reality
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Eden Thai Chiang Mai you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Eden Thai Chiang Mai is located 1980 from Tesco Lotus Express and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Eden Thai Chiang Mai, the 3 closest being:
- Tesco Lotus Express is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Eden Thai Chiang Mai is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Blue Champion Noodle Shop, Ban Nong Phueng is 120 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Chao Thale Shop, Chiang Mai is 120 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Nong Chef restaurant, cooked to order, sweet lemon is 260 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Ban Mo Ben Veterinary Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 630 m away (you can walk there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Eden Thai Chiang Mai are:
- Montana Horse Riding Chiangmai is 550 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Language and Culture Center is 690 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Eyesa Yoga Sala Chiangmai is 900 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 15.6 km from Eden Thai Chiang Mai and it takes about 21 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.