- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
This unit type has the lowest price per square meter, which is 18% below the average price per square in the project. Don't miss it!
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Villa 888 Chiangmai you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Villa 888 Chiangmai is conveniently located just 700 m from 7-Eleven PTT Airborne Division 41, which can be reached within 9 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Villa 888 Chiangmai, the 3 closest being:
- King Power Chiang Mai Airport is 40 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- OfficeMate Central Chaingmai Airport is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Real jade shop, Chiang Mai Central Airport Kewalin Gems is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Villa 888 Chiangmai is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- McDonald’s is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Burger King, Chiang Mai Airport Branch is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Subway is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Smile Way Dental Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 2.2 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Villa 888 Chiangmai are:
- Faculty of Education, Mahidol University is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Wiang Phing Kindergarten is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- KiDO Chiangmai is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 9.1 km from Villa 888 Chiangmai and it takes about 17 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.