- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Regents Estate you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Regents Estate is conveniently located just 910 m from Family Mart @ Caltex Station Pong, which can be reached within 12 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Regents Estate, the 3 closest being:
- Mini Big C is 6.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Mini Big C Mini Big C Pong, Chonburi is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Family Mart, Tabaek Office is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Regents Estate is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Ma'am Bakery-Coffee & Bakery is 840 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- The Crew Team is 780 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- The Sirena Resort is 1.1 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
Ban Nong Ta Un Health Promoting Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 7.6 km away (you can drive there in 12 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Regents Estate are:
- What Sawang Arom School is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Kanon Pong is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Kham Talay 2 is 38.3 km away (an approx. drive of 30 mins.)
APAS Co., Ltd. is located 18.7 km from Regents Estate and it takes about 25 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.