- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Kamala Regent is conveniently located just 890 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 11 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Kamala Regent, the 3 closest being:
- Thong Sri Thong Shop, Kamala Beach Branch is 970 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Kamala Market is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Night market is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Kamala Regent is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Mam's is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Supparat Restaurant is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- JE Joe Northeastern Food is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Kamala international clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 940 m away (you can walk there in 12 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Kamala Regent are:
- Ban Nuea Community Learning Center is 590 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Kamala Phuket divers is 930 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Fon Language School is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 27.7 km from Kamala Regent and it takes about 44 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.