- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Andaman Riviera you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Andaman Riviera is located 1230 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Andaman Riviera, the 3 closest being:
- FamilyMart is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- CP Fresh Mart is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Andaman Riviera is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Sea Sea Restaurant & Bar is 730 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- The Red Room @ The Residence Resort & Spa Retreat is 280 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Pine Tree is 370 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Kowit Clinic Choeng Thale - Bang Tao Branch Kowit clinic Bang tao Branch is the nearest health facility, which is 1.3 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Andaman Riviera are:
- Sitsongpeenong/ Revolution Muay Thai Camp is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- International kindergarten "Rainbow" is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- NA Group Meeting "Sabai-Sabai" is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 20.9 km from Andaman Riviera and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.