- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at The Headland Cape Yamu you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
The Headland Cape Yamu is located 4.3 km away from 7-eleven Ban Pa Khlok and it can be reached within 8 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Headland Cape Yamu, the 3 closest being:
- Thailand Fishing Mall Branch 1 is 10.4 km away (an approx. drive of 16 mins.)
- Noo Mai Used Cars (Pa Khlok) is 7.4 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- Toys House shop is 7.6 km away (an approx. drive of 13 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Headland Cape Yamu is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The Mermaid is 300 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Nahmyaa restaurant is 350 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Taste Yamu is 790 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
Baan Rak Ya Pharmacy is the nearest health facility, which is 6.1 km away (you can drive there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Headland Cape Yamu are:
- Ban Ao Yamu School is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Ban Yamu School is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Phuket Panyanukul School is 8.7 km away (an approx. drive of 15 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 26.2 km from The Headland Cape Yamu and it takes about 33 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.