- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Point Yamu Villas, a luxurious resort in Phuket, located in Cape Yamu, a tropical peninsula of the east coast. With meticulous design, every unit of the project faces a serene sea view. The project comes in a modern design with a perfect blend of bright orange aquamarines to represent the existence of the sea, Buddhist culture, and the colorful influence of Phuket's Peranakan culture. The project comes with complete facilities such as an infinity swimming pool which is more than 100-meter long, a fitness center with modern equipment, and international restaurants from the best chefs. The project aims to deliver 5-star services to create a memorable experience and meet all lifestyles.
Como Point Yamu is located at 225 Moo 7, Pa Khlok, Thalang, Phuket. The project includes 106 residential units that are 79 rooms and suites and 27 pool villas, completed in 2015.
Room Types and Details
- Bay Rooms (45-60 sq.m)
- Phang Nga Pool Room (97 sq.m)
- Bay Suite (100-144 sq.m)
- Phang Nga Suites (164 sq.m)
- Phang Nga Pool Suites (123-180 sq.m)
- Como Suite (300 sq.m)
- 1-Bedroom pool villa (170 sq.m)
- 2-Bedroom pool villa (226 sq.m)
- 3-Bedroom Andaman Pool Villa (427 sq.m)
- Point Yamu Pool Villas: 3 bedrooms (458 sq.m)
- Como Pool Villa: 4 bedrooms (650 sq.m)
- Infinity swimming pool 100 meters
- Spa room
- Yoga room
- Saunas and steam rooms
- Relaxation area
- Fitness with modern equipment
- Restaurant and Bar
- Kids club
- 24-hour security system and CCTV
- Airport shuttle
- Food delivery service
- Babysitting service
- Foreign money exchange
- Tour booking and tour service
- Laundry service
- Cleaning Service
- Thai Cooking Class
- Cultural Experiences such as Muay Thai
Direction to the Project
To get to the project from Thao Thep Kasattri - Thao Sri Sunthorn Monument on Route 4027, head northeast for about 4.3 kilometers. Then, make a U-turn and go straight for 400 meters. Turn left onto Route 4003 and go straight for 750 meters. Turn right and go straight for 2.9 kilometers and turn right again. Continue for about 500 meters; you will see the Point Yamu Villas on the right.
This unit type has the lowest price per square meter, which is 7% below the average price per square in the project. Don't miss it!
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Como Point Yamu you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Como Point Yamu is located 4490 from 7-eleven Ban Pa Khrok and it can be reached within 9 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Como Point Yamu, the 3 closest being:
- 7-ELEVEN Pa Khlok Market is 7.3 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- 7-Eleven in PTT is 15.9 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 7.8 km away (an approx. drive of 25 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Como Point Yamu is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Nahmyaa Restaurant is 520 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Taste Yamu Restaurant and Bar is 960 m away (a walk of about 14 mins.)
- Day light at Yamu Cafe &Tour is 1.2 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
Baan Rak Ya Pharmacy is the nearest health facility, which is 6.3 km away (you can drive there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Como Point Yamu are:
- Sin Sunthon Bamrung School is 9.9 km away (an approx. drive of 16 mins.)
- Royal Phuket Marina, residence, lifestyle, shopping, dining and marina. is 17.2 km away (an approx. drive of 29 mins.)
- Phuket Panyanukul School is 8.8 km away (an approx. drive of 16 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 26.3 km from Como Point Yamu and it takes about 35 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.