- List your property - it's free
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Garden Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Garden Village is conveniently located just 920 m from 7-Eleven, PTTOR Branch, Bandon-Cherngtalay Road (15767), which can be reached within 11 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Garden Village, the 3 closest being:
- Sweep music phuket is 580 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Atcharaporn's clothing store is effective. is 570 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Atcharaporn Bag Shop is 580 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Garden Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Lab Muang Chan, Pa Sak Branch is 850 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Plaban Restaurant Fishing Café is 850 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- The Grapevine Phuket | Restaurant & Bar is 630 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
Banks International Hospital, 83000 is the nearest health facility, which is 4.5 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Garden Village are:
- iServe Center Thalang is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Ban PA Sak School is 950 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Thalang Witthaya Khrittian School is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 16.9 km from Garden Village and it takes about 23 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.