- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
This unit type has the lowest price per square meter, which is 5% below the average price per square in the project. Don't miss it!
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Wallaya Villas - The Nest you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Wallaya Villas - The Nest is located 1.8 km away from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Wallaya Villas - The Nest, the 3 closest being:
- Sunthorn Laundry Sunthorn Laundry is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- DropZone is 4.3 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
- Blue Tree is 4.1 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Wallaya Villas - The Nest is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Jple Kitchen is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Ple's Kitchen is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Prae Panwa House is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
New Primary Care Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 3.5 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Wallaya Villas - The Nest are:
- Lysium Company Limited is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Greenhouse Phuket Kindergarten is 990 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- iServe Center Thalang is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 18.1 km from Wallaya Villas - The Nest and it takes about 26 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.