- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Layan Tara you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Layan Tara is conveniently located just 300 m from FamilyMart, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Layan Tara, the 3 closest being:
- Sak yant phuket is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Dutch Mill Milk Center, Thalang Branch is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- We Car Care 93 Auto is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Layan Tara is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Pee Kwang Nong Om Bakery Shop is 230 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Khok Kham Chicken Rice is 270 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- A la carte restaurant with chicken is 320 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Thalang Clinic Lab Thalang Clinic Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 2.2 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Layan Tara are:
- Ban Don Community Learning Center is 550 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Tech Houses is 670 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Charoen Wai International Nursery is 600 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Phuket International Airport is located 15.6 km from Layan Tara and it takes about 21 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.