- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Turtle Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Turtle Village is conveniently located just 310 m from Raan Gaset Dao Minimart, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Turtle Village, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven PTT, Wang Phong is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 1 min.)
- Family Mart Convience Store is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Khao Tao Food Station is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Turtle Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Yay-I Restaurant is 520 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Tao Lek, small turtle is 390 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Irene Raurant is 720 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
Wang Phong Health Center is the nearest health facility, which is 5.8 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Turtle Village are:
- Ban Khao Tao Municipal School is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Khao Tao Temple meditation school is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Production Engineering Technology is 5.0 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 21.0 km from Turtle Village and it takes about 28 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.