- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at SHAAN Hua Hin you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
SHAAN Hua Hin is conveniently located just 580 m from 108 Covenience Store, which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of SHAAN Hua Hin, the 3 closest being:
- Bua Roman Thap Tai Shop is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Hua Hin floating market is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Air On Home Shop is 10.0 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
The surrounding area, where SHAAN Hua Hin is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The Prestige Hua-Hin is 560 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Matthew Tazer Land16 is 3.8 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- Sumran Coffee, Thap Tai is 4.3 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
Dr. Niwat Skin Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 3.7 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of SHAAN Hua Hin are:
- Ban Thap Tai School is 4.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Non-formal education office, Thap Tai Subdistrict is 4.4 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Ban Thung Yao School is 3.8 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 19.8 km from SHAAN Hua Hin and it takes about 25 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.