- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Learn more about the Patong condo market through trends and average prices.
Patong is a top world-famous destination among tourists because it has many tourist attractions, especially Patong Beach, which is an iconic beach of Phuket. It is known for its white sandy beach and turquoise water. The area is full of amenities and has become a center of business and entertainment. The recommended attractions are as follows;
- Patong Beach is arguably the busiest beach full of foreign tourists taking a break. The area is full of shops, restaurants, bars, and various shopping areas that visitors can explore and try fresh seafood. They can also go shopping or enjoy many water activities such as jet skiing, parasailing, Banana Boat, etc.
- Jungceylon Shopping Center is a large department store for the most fashionable items. The shopping center is a world-class shopping destination to meet the various needs of shoppers and gourmets. It is also a venue for holding events. Tourists can enjoy the vibrance and splendor of the place.
- Soi Bangla, commonly known by foreigners as Bangla Road, is a sleepless street located close to the Central Patong Department Store and Jungceylon Department Store. On both sides of the street, there are various entertainment venues. The atmosphere is lively with music and shows uninterrupted. The road is a destination for those who love nightlife and sound.
- Tri Trang Beach is a beach located on the south and separated from Patong Beach. The surrounding atmosphere is peaceful and not crowded with people. This white sandy beach is ideal for relaxation or swimming.
Patong has complete facilities to support long-term living and business sectors such as education, healthcare, and religions as follows;
- Education: there are 4 schools in the subdistrict, managed by the public sector and the municipality, such as Wat Suwan Khiri Wong School and Patong Municipality School.
- Public Health: the subdistrict has 1 hospital, which is Patong Hospital, having 60 beds.
- Religion: the majority of people in Patong are Buddhists, and they have Wat Suwan Khiri Wong as a sentimental religious place. Also, there are 3 mosques in the area. As Patong has limited land area, most of the land is occupied for business purposes, the recreation area, thus, is limited. The main beach for recreation in the subdistrict is Patong Beach.
- Transportation in Patong is considered convenient because the subdistrict is adjacent to Phuket Town and Kathu Subdistrict by Route 4020 and 4029. Besides, it can connect to Karon and Kamala Beaches by the coastal road starting from Surin Beach to Rawai Beach. As for traveling in the subdistrict, there are Phra Barami Road, Thaweewong Road, Rat Uthit 200 Pi Road, Bangla Road, Sai Nam Yen Road, and Nanai Road.