- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Diya Valley Hang Dong you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Diya Valley Hang Dong is conveniently located just 530 m from 7-11 Behind Hangdong, which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Diya Valley Hang Dong, the 3 closest being:
- Lotus Chiang Mai is 230 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- In love shop selling gifts, dolls, stationery is 370 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Ja-Mobile sells mobile phones 1-2 hands is 470 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Diya Valley Hang Dong is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Thai curry rice cooked to order is 150 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Rungtiva Shrimp Fishing Pond is 370 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Curry rice is 350 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Hang Dong Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 550 m away (you can walk there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Diya Valley Hang Dong are:
- limited partnership Mother Pattana House is 360 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Charoen Chittawitthaya Khrittian School is 450 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Sunday Buddhist Study Center, Wat Kamphaeng Ngam is 550 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 12.2 km from Diya Valley Hang Dong and it takes about 24 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.