- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Moo Baan Rung Arun you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Moo Baan Rung Arun is located 1520 from 7 Eleven and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Moo Baan Rung Arun, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Homart Company Limited is 5.4 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Moo Baan Rung Arun is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Pa Daeng Noodle Shop is 580 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Delicious pork noodles is 570 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Noodle Bowl is 560 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
Hug Yarm Tanak Clinic, Hang Dong District, Chiang Mai Province is the nearest health facility, which is 1.2 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Moo Baan Rung Arun are:
- Hangdong Thai Masaage School is 910 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Foot of fire is 930 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Yoga is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 13.3 km from Moo Baan Rung Arun and it takes about 23 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.