- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Sanctum Chiang Mai you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Sanctum Chiang Mai is located 1.7 km away from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Sanctum Chiang Mai, the 3 closest being:
- Kat Nad Brick Oven is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Chiangmai Bike Gear is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- BizPoint 5 commercial building is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Sanctum Chiang Mai is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The Extraction of Horticulture World is 150 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Spicy Chicken Larb is 570 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Anjakin Villa is 260 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Wildlife Care Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 3.7 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Sanctum Chiang Mai are:
- Ban Fon School is 850 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Pichasilpa Music School Chiang Mai Chao Branch is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Chiang Mai Pichasilp Singing Institute is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 9.8 km from The Sanctum Chiang Mai and it takes about 16 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.