- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at 999 at Ban Wang Tan Phase 2 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
999 at Ban Wang Tan Phase 2 is located 5.4 km away from 7-11 Mai Don Chai and it can be reached within 11 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of 999 at Ban Wang Tan Phase 2, the 3 closest being:
- Wang Tan/Exhibition is 550 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Chiang Mai Center is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Shogun House for Construction is 5.8 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
The surrounding area, where 999 at Ban Wang Tan Phase 2 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Yum Rarereng is 480 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Ying Prung is 590 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- JARTISANN is 470 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
chinese clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 1.1 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of 999 at Ban Wang Tan Phase 2 are:
- Chiang Mai Nalanda Yoga Meditation Base is 370 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Baan Kru Lek Yin Yoga is 590 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- InnerLife Yoga is 680 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 9.8 km from 999 at Ban Wang Tan Phase 2 and it takes about 19 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.