- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Urbana 4 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Urbana 4 is located 1.0 km away from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 2 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Urbana 4, the 3 closest being:
- Neo-Lai Office is 750 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Asanan Sangkaphan & Fireworks is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Thanyapa skincare is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Urbana 4 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Phi Nui's Kitchen - Food to order is 250 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Papaya Salad Mae Laila is 340 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Love station is 180 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Community Integrated Intermediary Care Center is the nearest health facility, which is 1.2 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Urbana 4 are:
- Sarasas Witaed Lanna School, Hang Dong District, Chiang Mai is 270 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Teacher Aew teaches mathematics. is 340 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Mae Hia Municipal Child Development Center is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 6.3 km from The Urbana 4 and it takes about 13 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.