- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
A well established company with registered capital of 120 million baht. With extensive experience in the real estate business, the company is presently part of the Home Sukkapan Compnay group that is widely accepted as the largest tiles and fixtures retailer and wholesaler in the Northern region with its profits amounting to more than 1,000 million baht annually.
The common area maintenance fee is ฿35 per square meter based on the size of the indoor area of the property. This fee has to be paid every month by owners for the upkeep of the common areas of the project. For new residential developments, it is common to pay up to 1-3 years’ common area maintenance fees in advance upon the transfer of the properties' ownership.
For new projects, the buyer pays a one-off lump sum upon transfer of the property from the developer to the buyer. This fund is to be used for major renovations and replacement of equipment when necessary, to ensure the maintenance of the building and the common area. At My Hip Condo the required payment for the sinking fund is ฿350 per square meter based on the size of the indoor area of the property.
Bangkok Hospital Chiang Mai is the closest Hospital from My Hip Condo and it is 1.42 km away.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
My Hip Condo is conveniently located just 140 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of My Hip Condo, the 3 closest being:
- Mahajak Development Co., Ltd. (Chiang Mai Branch) is 90 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Sri Chawala Building is 290 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Japanese style shirt, Hong Kong cloth (in front of Bangkok Bank) is 520 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where My Hip Condo is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Sukjai Bistro is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- E Rang Korean Restaurant is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Irang Restaurant is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
MT intermed Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 160 m away (you can walk there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of My Hip Condo are:
- Stellar EducationCenter is 170 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Mongkol Tanti Sukhumal, training lecturer Negotiation, Marketing, Sales, Community Speaking Online marketing Social media, websites, etc. services nationwide is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- PerformSmart @ Yoga Bright is 230 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 11.5 km from My Hip Condo and it takes about 20 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.