- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
A well established company with registered capital of 120 million baht. With extensive experience in the real estate business, the company is presently part of the Home Sukkapan Compnay group that is widely accepted as the largest tiles and fixtures retailer and wholesaler in the Northern region with its profits amounting to more than 1,000 million baht annually.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Erawan Condo you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Erawan Condo is conveniently located just 130 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Erawan Condo, the 3 closest being:
- Mini Big C is 360 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 540 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Mini Big C is 620 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Erawan Condo is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- AIKU Japanese Restaurant is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Munch Room is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Turkish Kebab is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Riam Pakdee Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 380 m away (you can walk there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Erawan Condo are:
- Kulmat Chiang Mai Wittayalai School is 220 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Wat Si Don Chai Municipal Community School is 290 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Sunday Buddhism Study Center, Sridonchai Temple is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 8.4 km from The Erawan Condo and it takes about 20 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.