- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Nimmana Condo is conveniently located just 170 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Nimmana Condo, the 3 closest being:
- 7-eleven is 370 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Taokaenoi Country is 530 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 910 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Nimmana Condo is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Double layer pork is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- D Chic Restaurant is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Wat Thep The Khao is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
The Vision Optic is the nearest health facility, which is 50 m away (you can walk there in 1 min.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Nimmana Condo are:
- CCA Chiangmai Classic Art Thai Massage School is 660 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- CCA Thai Massage School is 670 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Sangsan Samud Thai Art School is 410 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 3.6 km from The Nimmana Condo and it takes about 8 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.