- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Unique at Nimman you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Unique at Nimman is conveniently located just 340 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Unique at Nimman, the 3 closest being:
- Taokaenoi Country is 400 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- 7-eleven is 530 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 550 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Unique at Nimman is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Saded Cafe' is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Kin lum Nimman Kin Lam Niman is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Kin Lam Nimman is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
The Vision Optic is the nearest health facility, which is 320 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Unique at Nimman are:
- CCA Chiangmai Classic Art Thai Massage School is 540 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- CCA Thai Massage School is 540 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- RMUTL is 490 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 3.8 km from The Unique at Nimman and it takes about 9 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.