- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Cape Amarin you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Cape Amarin is located 4.4 km away from 7 Eleven 15788 and it can be reached within 9 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Cape Amarin, the 3 closest being:
- Thong Sri Thong Shop, Kamala Beach Branch is 5.2 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- Fried Ice Cream is 5.3 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
- Russian shop "U Georgy" is 5.3 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Cape Amarin is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Grandma's Kitchen is 830 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Talung Thai & Diavalo Restaurant @ Paresa is 1.5 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Paresa Resort, Phuket is 1.5 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
Happy Pharmacy is the nearest health facility, which is 5.0 km away (you can drive there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Cape Amarin are:
- FUN START CAMP PHUKET is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Kamala Phuket Divers / Scuba Diving Thailand is 3.8 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Musjid nuroon arrifeen is 4.1 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 32.1 km from Cape Amarin and it takes about 48 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.