- List your property - it's free
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Find out how much your property is worth and start your listing for free.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Nakatani Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Nakatani Village is located 2.4 km away from 7 Eleven 15788 and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Nakatani Village, the 3 closest being:
- Thong Sri Thong Shop, Kamala Beach Branch is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Fried Ice Cream is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Russian shop "U Georgy" is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Nakatani Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Sawlek Restaurant is 180 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- HeyHa Bar & Restaurant is 460 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- Phuket Romantic Dining is 640 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
Happy Pharmacy is the nearest health facility, which is 3.1 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Nakatani Village are:
- FUN START CAMP PHUKET is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Musjid nuroon arrifeen is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Nurul Ari Phen Mosque is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 30.1 km from Nakatani Village and it takes about 43 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.