- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Irawadi Kat-Ho you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Irawadi Kat-Ho is conveniently located just 380 m from 7-11, which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Irawadi Kat-Ho, the 3 closest being:
- Busaba Ice Shop is 630 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Two Sisters Shop, Everything 20 Stores Get Ho is 720 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- STOP TO is 970 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Baan Irawadi Kat-Ho is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Mister Ice shop is 260 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Ramadan Fried Chicken Sticky Rice is 390 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Pa Wora Shop, Phuket University is 360 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Pet Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 860 m away (you can walk there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Irawadi Kat-Ho are:
- I am Dessert - Bakery & Studio is 400 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Computer college club room is 640 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- learning center Prince of Songkla University Phuket Campus is 680 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
Phuket International Airport is located 33.6 km from Baan Irawadi Kat-Ho and it takes about 41 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.