- List your property - it's free
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Prime Hill you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Prime Hill is conveniently located just 490 m from 7-Eleven, Mor. Mor Community Branch (03326), which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Prime Hill, the 3 closest being:
- avenue avenue is 3.9 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Queen Leather Company Limited is 3.6 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Makro Phuket is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Prime Hill is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Restaurant Blue Restaurant is 1.5 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
- Happy Miyu is 280 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- dessert from the back is 290 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Pet Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 1.9 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Prime Hill are:
- Phuket Confucius Institute, Prince of Songkla University is 760 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- COC is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Department of Computer Engineering, Prince of Songkla University, Phuket Campus is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 34.3 km from Prime Hill and it takes about 48 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.