- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Phu Montra Huahin is a stunning modern development, it has truly spectacular sea views combined with modern contemporary interior decor packages which make this a very sought after investment.
Phu Montra Villas are now available for any astute investor looking to maximize their return on investment and lifestyle.
The Developers of Phu-Montra have created a community which far from being just another resort project, is an oasis where you will discover a real sense of peace and security, among like-minded people who share your interests, dreams and aspirations. In addition, the development retains a rich contemporary Asian flavor, capturing the very essence of a country whose people are without doubt the most warm and welcoming in the world.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Phu Montra you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Phu Montra is located 1.2 km away from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Phu Montra, the 3 closest being:
- Mini Big C Khao Takiab is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Tesco Lotus Express is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- ALISA MEGA MALL is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Phu Montra is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Mozza Mia HuaHin is 120 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Muayli Suki Hot Pot Food made to order is 1.4 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Miss Wassana Chimthung is 1.4 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
Animal Hospital Personnel Dormitory Kasetsart University, Hua Hin is the nearest health facility, which is 6.3 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Phu Montra are:
- Production Engineering Technology is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Mr. Phatthadon Thongkhao is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Faculty of Industry and Technology Wang Klai Kangwon Campus is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 19.4 km from Phu Montra and it takes about 25 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.