- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Sunway Villas, a project that will turn your ordinary living into a wonderful vacation. Only 400 meters to Choeng Mon Beach and 10 minutes to Chaweng Beach, a famous beach of Koh Samui. The villa offers a spectacular sea view and palm garden as well as necessary local amenities and international restaurants to make your stay memorable.
Bophut, Moo 5, Koh Samui, Suratthani
Sunway Villa is a property development by Samui Project Development. The project includes 10 townhouses and 8 villas.
- Townhouses: 2 floors, 2 bedrooms, a balcony, and a rooftop (117-132 sq.m)
- Villa Moonlight: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a private pool, starting price at 9.9 million baht (232 sq.m)
- Villa Blue Horizon: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a private pool (212 sq.m)
- Villa Sunway: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 parking lots, a private pool of 8 meters, starting price at 12.9 million baht (289 sq.m)
- Villa Paradise: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a private pool (305 sq.m)
- Swimming pool
- Fully-equipped fitness center
- Parking space
- 24-hour security system with CCTV
Directions to the project
You can get to the project by starting from Chaweng Beach on Chaweng-Choeng Mon Road (Route 4171). Go straight for about 5.8 kilometers and turn left. Then, go down for 400 meters, you will see the Sunway Villa on the left.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Sunway Villas you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Sunway Villas is conveniently located just 540 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Sunway Villas, the 3 closest being:
- Buja Samui Co., Ltd. is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Cashmere Cottage .co, Ltd is 480 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- PP Motor Bike Rental is 510 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Sunway Villas is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Sirin Thai Cooking Classes Samui is 260 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Fred Koh Samui is 1.1 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Food park sirin samui is 260 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Tinkoff Hospital. Samui International Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 4.9 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Sunway Villas are:
- Thanyawarat Kindergarten is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Destination TEFL Samui is 910 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- JUMBO Scubadive is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Samui Airport is located 5.6 km from Sunway Villas and it takes about 12 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.