- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Lanna Thara Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Lanna Thara Village is conveniently located just 720 m from 7-eleven Star Avenue 5, which can be reached within 9 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Lanna Thara Village, the 3 closest being:
- PTT is 4.3 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
- 7-11 Ratchaphruek is 840 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 5.6 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Lanna Thara Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The shop misses you. is 250 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Get Garden is 250 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Chinese taste TASTE OF CHINA is 290 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Ratchaphruek Lab Medical Technology Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 5.3 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Lanna Thara Village are:
- Former APIS, SVM2 Center is 760 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- NEW LOCATION: Itsara Dance School is 850 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Meritton British International School is 490 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 8.2 km from Lanna Thara Village and it takes about 14 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.