- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
Settlement & Transfer
A 30 year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Green View Home By Chayayon is conveniently located just 990 m from 7-eleven, Ban Thung Pa Ket, which can be reached within 12 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Green View Home By Chayayon, the 3 closest being:
- 7-11. Branch 5725 is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Tiger Mart is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Green View Home By Chayayon is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Go-Yanyai Shop, Mae Jo is 250 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Restaurant full of riverside is 390 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- pizza station Delicious station is 420 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Neo Dentistry Clinic Orthodontics, Mae Jo, Chiang Mai is the nearest health facility, which is 1.9 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Green View Home By Chayayon are:
- Baan Teacher Kai Institute of Art, Mae Jo is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- No. 552 Mook Phairin Mansion, Mae Jo University, Nong Han Subdistrict, San Sai District, Chiang Mai Province 50290 is 910 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- ์The North Star Academy & Entertainment is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 18.5 km from Green View Home By Chayayon and it takes about 31 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.