Sign up or Log in
English - en
Nestled between two white sandy beaches and set within a spectacular peninsula boasting remarkable views and prestigious neighbours, such as the new six star Rosewood Phuket opening Q3 2017, the JW Marriot Tri Trang and the Crest Pool Villas, Absolute Twin Sands Resort & Spa, on Phuket's south west coast, has become the ultimate resort getaway.
A fully operational mixed use resort property, with options for both outright Real Estate and an award-winning shared ownership programme, Absolute Twin Sands quickly sold out the initial two phases and the much anticipated third and final phase is on schedule to open in October 6th 2018.
Absolute Twin Sands II is located 1160 from Family Mart Tri Trang and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Absolute Twin Sands II, the 3 closest being:
- Giffarine Online By Yuthon Anatta is 810 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- The Royal Palm Minimart is 7.4 km away (an approx. drive of 18 mins.)
- PJ Property Company Limited (Branch 2) is 7.3 km away (an approx. drive of 17 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Absolute Twin Sands II is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The Kitchen Table is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Blue Mango Bar & Grill is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Merchant Kitchen is 180 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Siam Medical Patong is the nearest health facility, which is 4.9 km away (you can drive there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Absolute Twin Sands II are:
- Ban Sai Nam Yen Municipal School is 560 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Andaman Language School is 810 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- All About Scuba Diving is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 44.3 km from Absolute Twin Sands II and it takes about 1 hour 6 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
The common area maintenance fee is ฿80 per square meter based on the size of the indoor area of the property. This fee has to be paid every month by owners for the upkeep of the common areas of the project. For new residential developments, it is common to pay up to 1-3 years’ common area maintenance fees in advance upon the transfer of the properties' ownership.
For new projects, the buyer pays a one-off lump sum upon transfer of the property from the developer to the buyer. This fund is to be used for major renovations and replacement of equipment when necessary, to ensure the maintenance of the building and the common area. At Absolute Twin Sands II the required payment for the sinking fund is ฿600 per square meter based on the size of the indoor area of the property.
Patong Beach is the closest Beach from Absolute Twin Sands II and it is 2.9 km away.