- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Doi Ping Mansion you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Doi Ping Mansion is conveniently located just 330 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Doi Ping Mansion, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 720 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 780 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Doi Ping Mansion is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Nui spicy flavor restaurant is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Nat's Bistro Thai Food is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- TIME Riverfront Cuisine & Bar is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Riam Pakdee Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 520 m away (you can walk there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Doi Ping Mansion are:
- Aom Origami Academy is 70 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Aom Origami House is 340 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Regina College is 370 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 11.9 km from Doi Ping Mansion and it takes about 21 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.