- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
This unit type has the lowest price per square meter, which is 22% below the average price per square in the project. Don't miss it!
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Twin Peaks you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Twin Peaks is conveniently located just 120 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Twin Peaks, the 3 closest being:
- U Thai restaurant U Thai real & estate is 160 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Classic Journey is 210 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- SinSan Thaihandicraft is 280 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Twin Peaks is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Super Power Meat Shop (The Peak Project) is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- China Kitchen at Shangri-La Hotel, Chiang Mai is 300 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Choei Cafe & Bistro is 110 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Clinic Dr. Chiang Mai is the nearest health facility, which is 240 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Twin Peaks are:
- Wachirawit School is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- TSL is 340 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Nail Painting Chiang Mai (Hello Nail Academy) is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 8.2 km from Twin Peaks and it takes about 18 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.