- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Peaks Garden is a condo development located in Chang Khlan, Chiang Mai, Thailand. It is 2.2km from the city center with 72 condo units across 8 floors completed in January of 2007. It is hotel-managed and features a swimming pool, a fitness center, 24-hour security, CCTV, a reception/lobby area, car parking, a steam room, a sauna.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Peaks Garden is conveniently located just 220 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Peaks Garden, the 3 closest being:
- U Thai restaurant U Thai real & estate is 260 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Classic Journey is 280 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- SinSan Thaihandicraft is 350 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Peaks Garden is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- tawancourt is 120 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Thongchai Phochana Duck Noodle Restaurant Shell Chuan Chim (Chao Kao Kaeng Tam) Home Delivery is 920 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
- Al Reem Restaurant is 390 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Riam Pakdee Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 450 m away (you can walk there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Peaks Garden are:
- Kor Bua Thai Massage is 290 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Sunday Buddhism Study Center, Sridonchai Temple is 500 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Nail Painting Chiang Mai (Hello Nail Academy) is 400 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 8.3 km from Peaks Garden and it takes about 20 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.