- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Palm Springs Nimman (Parlor) is conveniently located just 140 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Palm Springs Nimman (Parlor), the 3 closest being:
- 7-eleven is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 440 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 470 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Palm Springs Nimman (Parlor) is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Midwife Restaurant is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Overstand Coffee Shop NIMMAN is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Rung Lang Kitchen is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
THTC Hair Transplant Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 600 m away (you can walk there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Palm Springs Nimman (Parlor) are:
- Kan Krai Thong School Teaches Tailoring is 310 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Kosan Korean Language School, Chiang Mai is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Ace CBO (Team Ace!) is 360 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 4.3 km from Palm Springs Nimman (Parlor) and it takes about 10 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.