- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Nimman by Palm Spring you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Nimman by Palm Spring is conveniently located just 110 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Nimman by Palm Spring , the 3 closest being:
- 7-eleven is 200 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Al Rotel International Company Limited is 440 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Nimman by Palm Spring is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Armchair Breakfast and Bistro is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- LARK LAI NIM MAN SOI. 9 is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Gaillan Woochenbury is 200 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
THTC Hair Transplant Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 490 m away (you can walk there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Nimman by Palm Spring are:
- Ace CBO (Team Ace!) is 100 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- TES.English Japanese is 170 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Kosan Korean Language School, Chiang Mai is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 4.2 km from The Nimman by Palm Spring and it takes about 9 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.