- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Palm Springs Nimman Royal you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Palm Springs Nimman Royal is conveniently located just 140 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Palm Springs Nimman Royal, the 3 closest being:
- Oh My Grocery is 130 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Kangzen Chiangmai is 470 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Craft shop is 350 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Palm Springs Nimman Royal is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Somtam soi5 is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Ninja Ramen is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Chuan Than Phochana is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Thailand Hair Transplant Center (THTC) Hair Transplant Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 610 m away (you can walk there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Palm Springs Nimman Royal are:
- Kan Krai Thong School Teaches Tailoring is 160 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Kosan Korean Language School, Chiang Mai is 80 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Ampai Hair Design Institute, Chiang Mai is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 4.3 km from Palm Springs Nimman Royal and it takes about 11 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.