- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Kamala Hills you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Kamala Hills is located 2.0 km away from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Kamala Hills, the 3 closest being:
- Mini Big C Phuket Fantasea is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Thong Sri Thong Shop, Kamala Beach Branch is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Fried Ice Cream is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Kamala Hills is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Adamna Halal Foods is 580 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- Close is 1.1 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- Little BEE is 1.2 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
CITYCARE is the nearest health facility, which is 2.9 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Kamala Hills are:
- Kamala Dive Service - German Diving School Phuket is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Islamic Religious and Ethical Training Center Kamala Mosque (Baan Nuea) is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Muhammadiyah School Baan Kamala is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 29.4 km from Kamala Hills and it takes about 45 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.