- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
This unit type has the lowest price per square meter, which is 13% below the average price per square in the project. Don't miss it!
Asset Five Group was established on September 5, 2013 by Khun Supachok Panchasap, a young, energetic executive with over 15 years of experience in the real estate industry with a vision of determination to develop a new type of real estate that reflects The lifestyle of the residents of the city center within the concept of Urbanized Living to meet the needs of consumers looking for value-for-money and true living needs. In just 6 years, the company can develop more than 8 real estate projects in potential locations. And has a pattern that stands out more than anyone
Latest of the company Received the Best Property Developer of the Year Award from “PropertyGuru Thailand Property Awards 2019”, the most prestigious real estate stage in Thailand And has the longest history of the real estate industry in Asia By receiving a total of 4 awards which are
- Winner: Best Housing Architectural Design (Bangkok)
- Winner: Best Housing Development (Bangkok)
- Winner: Best Recognition in CSR
- Highly Recommended: Boutique Developer
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Vana Residence Rama 9 - Srinakarin you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Vana Residence Rama 9 - Srinakarin is located 1.9 km away from Tops daily mini supermarket | The Park Krungthep Kritha and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Vana Residence Rama 9 - Srinakarin, the 3 closest being:
- Marche Krungthep Kreetha is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- MARCHE Krungthep Kreetha is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Stationery PT is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Vana Residence Rama 9 - Srinakarin is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Tum talob is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Mama's Kitchen Halal Braised Beef Noodles is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Tum talob is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
United Clinic Shel Anda is the nearest health facility, which is 3.0 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Vana Residence Rama 9 - Srinakarin are:
- Islam Rak Santi School is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Brighton College Bangkok is 970 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- ULC (Ultimate Learning Center) is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 22.2 km from Vana Residence Rama 9 - Srinakarin and it takes about 21 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.