- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Saint Residences is located 2170 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Saint Residences, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 470 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Enter Korean Selection is 670 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Lawson 108 : MRT Phahonyothin is 560 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Saint Residences is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Long Sweet is 120 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Izakaya Ohanami is 180 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Nut Berry is 5.3 km away (approx. 11 mins. by car)
Wink Dental Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 420 m away (you can walk there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Saint Residences are:
- Local exams, tutoring for teachers, assistant police tutor for The Success is 220 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- The Best Deal Co.,Ltd is 230 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Rangsit is 6.0 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 32.8 km from The Saint Residences and it takes about 39 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.