- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Sukhumvit Garden City 2 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Sukhumvit Garden City 2 is conveniently located just 890 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 11 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Sukhumvit Garden City 2, the 3 closest being:
- Seven-Eleven is 640 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven at the beginning of Soi Charoen Charoen is 960 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- 7eleven is 970 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Sukhumvit Garden City 2 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Papaya salad shop is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- PAPA LOVES YOU is 760 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- Swensen's Lotus Sukhumvit 50 Branch is 950 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
Fan ki garage is the nearest health facility, which is 930 m away (you can walk there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Sukhumvit Garden City 2 are:
- Ban Wan Kindergarten is 550 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Bangchak (Na Phuan Aupatom) School is 550 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Phra Khanong Pittayalai School is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 31.9 km from Sukhumvit Garden City 2 and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.