- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The common area maintenance fee is ฿35 per square meter based on the size of the indoor area of the property. This fee has to be paid every month by owners for the upkeep of the common areas of the project. For new residential developments, it is common to pay up to 1-3 years’ common area maintenance fees in advance upon the transfer of the properties' ownership.
On Nut BTS is the closest BTS from The Waterford Sukhumvit 50 and it is 0.83 km away.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Waterford Sukhumvit 50 is conveniently located just 400 m from 7-eleven, Sukhumvit 50, in the middle of the alley, which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Waterford Sukhumvit 50, the 3 closest being:
- 7 eleven Phoomchit is 3.7 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- 7eleven is 610 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven at the beginning of Soi Charoen Charoen is 610 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Waterford Sukhumvit 50 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Che O Thai Thai Authentic is 820 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Wheel-mounted warehouse, delivery is 1.1 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
- Rainbow Runner Restaurant is 3.9 km away (approx. 12 mins. by car)
Fan ki garage is the nearest health facility, which is 570 m away (you can walk there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Waterford Sukhumvit 50 are:
- Spin & Slice is 710 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Piece of Cake Cooking School (Sukhumvit 50) is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Bangkok Ferries School is 420 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 31.3 km from The Waterford Sukhumvit 50 and it takes about 30 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.