- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at First Tower you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
First Tower is conveniently located just 500 m from 7-Eleven, Happy Park Branch, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of First Tower, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 360 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- 7-11 at Three is 360 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where First Tower is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Saif restaurant Halal is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- By Aroon is 570 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Ayame is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
BI clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 130 m away (you can walk there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of First Tower are:
- Makkasan Phitthaya School is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- What This Hongsaram School is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Watdishongsaram School is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 30.6 km from First Tower and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.