- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Evergreen View Tower you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Evergreen View Tower is conveniently located just 100 m from 7-11, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Evergreen View Tower, the 3 closest being:
- Tops daily mini supermarket | The Parkland Bang Na is 780 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 820 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- 7-11 (Parkland) is 900 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Evergreen View Tower is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Laab inter shop is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Singfu Restaurant Bangna is 5.3 km away (approx. 9 mins. by car)
- Grilled Pork is 5.3 km away (approx. 9 mins. by car)
WIH International Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 180 m away (you can walk there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Evergreen View Tower are:
- MusicPlay is 610 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Playsound Index Bangna is 710 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- HeyKidClub is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 25.2 km from Evergreen View Tower and it takes about 25 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.