- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The common area maintenance fee is ฿35 per square meter based on the size of the indoor area of the property. This fee has to be paid every month by owners for the upkeep of the common areas of the project. For new residential developments, it is common to pay up to 1-3 years’ common area maintenance fees in advance upon the transfer of the properties' ownership.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
OKAS Sukhumvit 105 is conveniently located just 320 m from Family Mart, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of OKAS Sukhumvit 105, the 3 closest being:
- Mini Big C is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Mini Big C is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where OKAS Sukhumvit 105 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Authentic Chicken Rice, Multiply Bank The mouth of Soi La Salle 73 is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Mr Ton duck salad is 530 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Dip in Bueng Kan people is 550 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
La Salle Medical Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 650 m away (you can walk there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of OKAS Sukhumvit 105 are:
- Grace Life Center is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Innovation kids club @bkk is 310 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Computer Age Technology Computer Age Technology is 280 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 30.4 km from OKAS Sukhumvit 105 and it takes about 31 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.