- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Bangkok River Marina, the most luxurious private condominium with the best panoramic view over Chao Phraya Riverside and convenient for traveling! The project is located at 72 Charan Sanitwong Road, Khwaeng Bang Phlat, Bang Phlat MRT station, which is approximately 700 meters away. It is also an excellent location to commute from Sam Sen Station as it is 2.1 km away. Besides, you can travel by Tao Poon MRT Station, located 5.3 km away, Sanam Pao BTS, and Bang Sue MRT Station, which is 6.3 km away. In the future, there will be Si Yan Station, the under-construction stations which expected to be completed in 2020. It is located just 1.7 km away from the project.
Moreover, there are many shops, restaurants, schools, and hospitals not far from the project as the following:
• Tesco lotus Charan Sanitwong – 350 m.
• Hang Ngam Thip is 1.5 km.
• Tops Supermarket (Si Yan) – 1.6 km.
• Supreme Complex – 2 km.
• Hi-Mall – 2.1 km.
• Tops Supermarket (Supreme Complex) – 2.1 km.
• Chok Hongkong – 490 m.
• MK restaurant (Lotus Charan Sanitwong) – 490 m.
• Steak Hunter (Lotus Charan Sanitwong) – 500 m.
• Pizza Today (Lotus Charan Sanitwong) – 500 m.
• The Pizza Company (Lotus Charan Sanitwong) – 500 m.
• Chin Kanchada Kindergarten - 160 m.
• Nakhon Driving Training Center – 340 m.
• Satri Buranawit School, Kindergarten Division – 550 m.
• Wat Awut Wikasitaram School – 600 m.
• Buranawit School – 680 m.
• Dr Em On Clinic 600 m.
• MEA Hospital 1.1 km.
• Vachira Phuket Hospital 2.3 km.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Bangkok River Marina you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Bangkok River Marina is conveniently located just 500 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Bangkok River Marina, the 3 closest being:
- KAI Car Accessories is 490 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- BeBephone Lotus Charan Sanitwong Branch is 370 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Beauty salon New i..dea is 360 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Bangkok River Marina is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Veerakan Pork Leg Rice (Yan Sri) is 1 m away (approx. 1 min. by car)
- MK Tesco Lotus Charansanitwong is 440 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Pimpilai Pad Thai with Fried Mussels is 420 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Amon Medical Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 670 m away (you can walk there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Bangkok River Marina are:
- Wat Thepakorn School (Liam Matathit) is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Watarwutvisiktaram School is 800 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Preschool Development Center, Wat Thepakorn Community is 950 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 45.0 km from Bangkok River Marina and it takes about 41 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.